Judging Panel of 2010 Stadium Business Awards announced
Sunday, April 11, 2010 ~ 16:05pm
The Awards Committee of the 2010 Stadium Business Awards – the judges who will decide the overall winners in each category – brings together nine industry professionals who are leaders in their business sector.
The 2010 Judging Panel comprises:
- Michael Bolingbroke, COO, Manchester United FC
- Rachel Ely (to be confirmed), Football Manager, LOCOG/London2012 Olympic Games
- Paul Fletcher MBE, CEO, Burnley FC
- Paul Latham, COO, International Music, Live Nation Entertainment
- Fiona Pelham, Managing Director, Sustainable Events Ltd/Co-Chair ISO 20121
- Bernie Mullin, Principal, Aspire Group
- Dan Meis, Managing Partner, Aedas Sport/Meis Architects
- Rory Sheridan, Head of Sponsorship, Guinness
- Erik Stover, General Manager, Red Bull New York MLS
- Ian Nuttall (Chair), TheStadiumBusiness.com / EVMI
The Judging Panel will convene in Dublin on the 16th June for the final vote.